Estimated Delivery Date Per Product For Woocommerce You can set a custom WooCommerce Delivery time limit after which the delivery is estimated to next working day. This feature will be helpful in adjusting delivery time with your store timings.
Estimated Delivery Date Per Product For Woocommerce for WooCommerce is the simplest solution for providing an estimated number of days it is going to take for the product to arrive. Before making a purchase online, a buyer always looks for a tentative date of arrival of his order.
This Plugin works seamlessly by displaying the estimated date of delivery on the Product page, Shop page, Cart page, and the Checkout page.
Estimated Delivery Date Per Product For Woocommerce allow you to display estimated delivery date per product. You can display estimated delivery date on product page,cart page and checkout page. Using this plugin you can display estimated shipping date for each product.
General Setting : #
- Enabled delivery date.
- Enable cart and checkout page, Enable Order Page and Enable Order Page.
Text Settings : #
- Select Text Position on Product Page.
- Add Estimated date text and Add Text on order page.
- Add Date Formate.
Day Off Setting: #
- Select Week Day Off.
- Add Specific Day Off, Specific Period Off and delivery end time.
Single Product Page Settings: #
- Enable for this Product.
- Add Estimation Time and Estimated date text.
Variable Product Page: #
- Add Estimation Time and Estimated date Text.
- Show Product Page.